WordFinder’s leading interactive dictionary and language solutions – WordFinder 10 Professional, WordFinder Easy Reader and WordFinder Grammatik 3 – enable you to communicate in foreign languages with greater effectiveness and to work with greater speed.
WordFinder’s benefits to you:
- Increase your productivity and professionalism
- Save a lot of time
- Easy to use – no learning curve so you can start writing right away
- Drive results and business through more effective written communications
- Mitigate risks in external written communications
- Avoid embarrassing communication mistakes to colleagues and customers
Everyone in business needs to look for the right word or translation when writing. For this task, WordFinder is your solution - easy to use, flexible and available with a large range of dictionaries from leading publishers. Plus WordFinder works with any Windows-based application.
Do as hundred of thousands others - use WordFinder and improve your communication for all your business activities!
Leadership and innovation
For over 20 years, WordFinder has helped businesses of all sizes communicate with confidence. Today, more than 300,000 professionals use WordFinder solutions in virtually every industry including:
Some of WordFinder’s customers
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Learn how our customers use WordFinder’s solutions
WordFinder products for small and home offices
- WordFinder 10 Professional – the world’s fastest interactive dictionary application - guaranteed
- WordFinder Easy Reader – the remarkable point-to-translate web reading application
- WordFinder Grammatik 3 - the shortcut to correct English grammar
- WordFinder Online – deploy your language solutions on the web and mobile devices
WordFinder Value Packages
Enjoy big savings and enhance your communication experience when you combine multiple WordFinder products and dictionaries. Learn more about the WordFinder Value Package – Small/Bronze, Medium/Silver, Large/Gold or Xtra Large/Platinum that meets your needs.
Dictionary content you can trust in 15 languages
WordFinder 10 Professional supports 15 languages.
WordFinder offers the most comprehensive range of dictionaries, with 120 titles from the world’s best publishers including Norstedt’s, HarperCollins, Oxford University Press, Porto Editora, Larousse and Stedman’s. See a complete list of all publishers